Our staff strives to provide to you, our Tenants, the most comfortable and positive rental experience by extending prompt customer service, excellent home maintenance, and expertise for all of your rental needs.
To access the Tenant Portal, click here! You can view your account and pay rent through the portal.
For assistance using the tenant portal, view Tenant Portal Directions.
Who to Contact about Your Rental?
- For any questions regarding your rental property, account, or lease terms, please visit the Tenant Portal https://henpro.twa.rentmanager.com/
- To follow up with an existing maintenance request, call 704-535-1122 ext. 226
- Still have questions? Reach out to us at Rentals@HendersonProperties.com or 704-535-1122 ext. 220
How to Request Maintenance
Submit a maintenance repair request online using the Tenant Portal https://henpro.twa.rentmanager.com/
For emergencies, call 704-535-1122 and our automated phone system will direct you to Maintenance. After hours, a live person will answer the emergency maintenance option and determine if a true emergency or if it can be scheduled during regular business hours.
To follow up with an existing maintenance request, call 704-535-1122 ext. 226
How to Pay Rent
- Online through the Tenant Portal
- Directly through Smartstreet
- Cash Pay Card – It makes paying with cash an option. Click here for details.
Moving to a Different Rental
We understand that home needs change- perhaps a smaller or larger place would work better now, or one in a different location. Consider transferring to another Henderson Properties rental at the end of your lease term. Contact Rentals@HendersonProperties.com to let us know you are considering this and what steps to take next.
Interested in Purchasing a Home?
Contact one of our neighborhood real estate experts today to help you make the transition to home ownership! Email Sales@HendersonProperties.com or call 704-535-1122 x 256. Click here for the Henderson Properties REALTORS® website.