For your convenience, Henderson Properties provides a 24-hour Emergency Maintenance Service.
If you have an Emergency Maintenance Request…
Please call 704-535-1122 immediately!
For After-Hour Emergencies (after 5:30pm), call 704-535-1122, listen and follow the prompts to be connected to our answering service. A live person will answer and relay the information to the on-call technician.
If deemed a true emergency, the issue will be addressed as soon as possible. Non-emergencies will be addressed during business hours to save on unnecessary emergency maintenance costs.
A non-emergency maintenance repair can be requested by submitting the Request A Maintenance Repair form, calling the Maintenance Division at 704.970.4154, or emailing the Maintenance Division at Request.Maint@HendersonProperties.com
AFTER HOURS EMERGENCY MAINTENANCE REQUESTS
Listed below are situations that require our Maintenance Staff to visit a property to make the necessary repair after regular business hours. These situations will be dealt with immediately.
- No heat in the property and the outside temperature is below 55 degrees or is forecast to be below 55 degrees
- No air conditioning in the property and the outside temperature is above 80 degrees or is forecast to be above 80 degrees
- No electricity to major appliances such as refrigerator, stove, or HVAC units
- No electricity to over 50% of the home
- Clogged sewer line: if there is no other usable bathroom in the property
- Burst water supply lines
- Refrigerator not working
- Storm damage to roof, tree limbs on roof, etc.
- Elevator malfunction
- Community entrance blocked
- Ice on sidewalks or stairs that could lead to a fall
- Security/entrance gate malfunction
- Fire systems: Smoke alarm continuously sounding, sprinklers running, etc.
- Call boxes/FOB/access to home i.e. unable to access or enter property
- Broken lock/broken window that is easily accessible (i.e. first floor) allowing for potential break-in/burglary.
If any of these scenarios apply, please call us at 704-535-1122. FOLLOW THE PROMPTS TO REACH THE EMERGENCY MAINTENANCE CONTACT. A LIVE PERSON WILL ANSWER AND DETERMINE IF THIS IS A TRUE EMERGENCY. FOR A TRUE EMERGENCY, THE ON-CALL TECHNICIAN WILL RESPOND. IF YOU’VE PLACED A CALL, EXPECT A PHONE CALL FROM THE ON-CALL TECHNICIAN. NON-EMERGENCIES ARE HANDLED DURING BUSINESS HOURS. DO NOT LEAVE A MESSAGE AT OUR OFFICE FOR AN EMERGENCY IF IT IS AFTER REGULAR BUSINESS HOURS.
GET IN TOUCH WITH HENDERSON PROPERTIES