Henderson Properties works with many real estate-related service providers in the Charlotte area. As a leading property management and real estate firm, Henderson Properties must ensure that details are taken care of correctly and jobs are done to satisfaction.
They count on the service industry to operate effectively and in a timely manner so that they can continue with business as usual. They have carefully noted which Charlotte area contractors have provided excellent services in a consistent manner. The 10 service providers that have impressed them the most during the buying, selling, renting and maintaining of property are listed here for benefit of the community.
1. Arthur J. Gallagher, B.J. Finnerty (www.ajg.com): Serving the greater Charlotte area, B.J. Finnerty engages in the brokering of retail property, claims management, benefits consulting, and the brokering of wholesale property and risk management for residential and business clients. His broad range of experience is valuable to clients on many fronts.
2. Edward P. Cooper, CPA, PC: Financial management for business and property owners is Mr. Cooper’s forte. He can make it work efficiently.
3. Disaster One, Joe Bitzan (www.disasterone.com): A quick response time is essential after fire or flood, and this team is there for property owners when disaster strikes. Disaster One will restore an owner’s property and contents quickly so that such disasters are not the end of the story. They help turn disaster into a minor incident.
4. Litaker Insurance: Families and businesses in the Charlotte area depend on Litaker Insurance for home, business, life and car insurance. Customers report excellent service from this company, and they are very pleased with responses to filed claims.
5. ServiceMaster Cleaning Excellence, Ty Branam (www.svmcleaningexcellence.com): Ty Branam and his team provides excellent floor-and-carpet cleaning, and general cleaning services for commercial businesses. He is known for his fast response time on service calls.
6. Carolina Business Technologies, Phil Griffin (www.cbtsales.com): Phil is the first call for copier services and supplies. Henderson Properties recommends him to any businesses that use these services.
7. Accurate Engraving, Patsy (www.accurateengraving1.com): Patsy engraves awards, personalized gifts and other items. If you want “accurate engraving,” call Patsy. Her attention to detail is the reason she made the list.
8. Teleco, Toni Carter (www.telecocharlotte.com): For corporate phone system solutions, call Toni at Teleco. They design and install phone systems with voice mail for businesses in the Charlotte area. They have been recommended because of their comprehensive coverage in service to corporate offices.
9. HouseMasters, Butch Upton (www.charlotte.housemaster.com): Property buyers need quality home inspections before signing on the dotted line. Call Butch for an accurate, comprehensive report of any property.
10. America’s Preferred Home Warranty, Reba Taylor-Stewart (www.aphw.com): Home warranties for buyers and sellers are often beneficial. This company offers complimentary seller’s coverage while the property is listed. Buyers can obtain no-limits coverage on appliances.
Henderson Properties does business with all of these companies and would only recommend them to families and other businesses if they were trustworthy and helpful. Henderson Properties would also be pleased to assist residential and business buyers and sellers with any real estate related items.