Providing real estate services that positively affect the quality of people's lives, everyday
Our Featured Homes for Rent and Sale
Who is Henderson Properties?
We’re a family-owned real estate business proudly serving the greater Charlotte area. Since 1990, we have expanded into five offices in Charlotte, and plan to open additional offices in surrounding counties so we are truly your neighborhood real estate experts. Our friendly neighborhood realtors have the experience and education to help you buy or sell a home, find an investment property, or find a second home. Beyond our brokers, our extended full-service real estate company provides rental property management, community association management, maintenance, and property rehabilitation, so we know the entire life cycle of residential real estate.
Our Core Values
- We are prepared.
- We actively listen and communicate well with clients and employees.
- We strategically prioritize our initiatives.
- We empower our employees.
- We make decisions in a timely manner.
Whether you're selling a home or in the market to buy an investment property or your dream home, your neighborhood Henderson Property Realtor can help! Our experienced realtors specialize in buying and selling in Charlotte’s communities and the surrounding area.
Our professional property managers are dedicated to helping you minimize the hassle of maintaining your rental property. From listing your rental at a competitive rate, collecting deposits and monthly rent and managing maintenance requests, our team will make the rental experience a breeze for you and your renters.
We provide complete HOA & Community Association Management to our single family, town home, and condominium communities in the Charlotte area. Our Community Association managers work closely with Home Owner Association boards to provide Management, Accounting and Maintenance Services.
Our skilled Maintenance Division provides cost-effective and reliable maintenance and repair services. We offer comprehensive maintenance packages that include: common areas for communities, 24-hour emergency maintenance, inspections, preventative repairs, and more!
Serving you with the full spectrum of real estate services throughout your lifetime.
- Most Common Home Buying Mistakes in a Seller’s Market - Buying a home in a seller’s market? Don’t make these costly mistakes! Home buying is an emotional process; especially when it’s a seller’s market. The real […]
- HOA Management Checkup for Your Community - HOA’s are an important part of suburban living. They help maintain neighborhood appeal in the real estate market, improve common areas, maintain budgets by collecting fees […]
- Townhouse Rentals vs. Condo Rentals in Charlotte, NC - Townhouses and condos help many people fit real estate investing into their budget, and they provide lower maintenance options compared to single family housing. Townhomes and […]