Providing real estate services that positively affect the quality of people's lives, everyday
Our Featured Homes for Rent and Sale
Who is Henderson Properties?
Henderson Properties is a family-owned real estate business that has been operating in the Greater Charlotte area since 1990. Over the years we have grown to five offices across Charlotte and the surrounding counties, to help the local communities with all their real estate needs. Our experienced team of real estate professionals is knowledgeable and qualified to help you buy or sell a home, find an investment property, and manage your rental home or homeowners association. True experts in everything related to real estate, we are proud to offer services including rental property management, community association management, home selling, and home maintenance and renovations.
Our Core Values
- We are prepared.
- We actively listen and communicate well with clients and employees.
- We strategically prioritize our initiatives.
- We empower our employees.
- We make decisions in a timely manner.
Your neighborhood Henderson Properties, REALTORS® are more than qualified in buying and selling homes in Charlotte and the surrounding areas. We can assist you in buying the dream home you have been waiting for, purchasing an investment property, or selling your existing home. We also have an Accredited Staging Professional for positioning your home for strategic markets.
Rental properties can cause owners a lot of stress, so our experienced property managers are here to do all the stressful work of managing your rental property for you. Our proven system of management has been trusted by investors for 26 years. We gladly offer help in listing your rental at a maximized competitive rate, coordinating lease signings and renewals, collecting rent and depositing net proceeds into your bank account, and fulfilling maintenance requests.
Homeowner's Association (HOA) and Condominium Association (COA) community management is one of our fastest growing areas of business. We support the community Board of Directors for single family, townhome, condominium, and commercial communities throughout the Greater Charlotte, NC area, including York and Lancaster Counties in South Carolina. Our Community Association managers and homeowners association boards work together to provide quality management, accounting, and maintenance services to each of these communities.
Not only do we help with the buying and selling of your properties, we maintain and renovate them also. Our skilled Maintenance Division offers cost-effective maintenance and repair services for residential and commercial properties, and renovations to upgrade or restore properties. We offer extensive maintenance packages that include, but are not limited to: 24-hour emergency maintenance, preventative repairs, maintaining common areas in communities, capital improvement projects, and rental property inspections and repairs.
Serving you with the full spectrum of real estate services throughout your lifetime.
- Football and Community – A Winning Combination! - Why is football such a community event? Fans dread the post season when there is nothing to cheer about. There is so much hype in football. […]
- Top Reasons Not to List Your Home for Sale by Owner - If you are ready to sell your home in today’s hot real estate market, maybe you’ve considered doing a For Sale By Owner (otherwise known as […]
- Why Baby Boomers are Turning to Real Estate for a More Secure Retirement - For millennials, preparing for retirement is still theoretical, but right now “baby boomers” (Americans born between 1946 and 1964) are entering their retirement years at a […]