Selling your home or property can be a tricky task to undertake, but you don’t have to go it alone. We treat our clients’ properties as if they were our own, and make sure every detail is accounted for. We know the entire life cycle of residential real estate, and we’re here to help you with whatever you need. Here are some tips to help minimize the headache that comes with selling your home!
- Price it right from the start.Don’t start the asking price high like you’ve heard people do, because this can result in a slower sale. Instead, price it correctly, because the first 30 days activity of your house being on the market is always the best activity you’re going to see.
- Enhance curb appeal.The first thing a prospective buyer will see is the outside of your house, so don’t forget to spruce it up!
- Update interior and exterior.A fresh coat of paint can go a long way and make your home look fresh, new and updated.
- The fewer things in the home, the better, and the fewer personal items, too. You want the new buyer to envision their family in the house, not yours.
- Make the property easy to show.Be flexible about visits — be ready for visitors early in the morning, late at night and on weekends.
- Remove pets.You love your dog, but a prospective home buyer may not. Try to make the house look as if a pet had never set foot in it.
- Get good photos.The home buying search mainly begins online, and buyers want to be able to visualize what your home really looks like. This means good photos, and lots of them, will help them see your home without seeing it in person.
- Explain the neighborhood.Prospective buyers are also interested in what’s around your home, so include nearby dining, recreation, shopping and schools in your listing.
- And if you need any help alleviating the stress of selling, contact us at704-544-0253 and we’ll take care of everything for you.