THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED
Shared Services Division Manager
The Shared Services Division Manager will be responsible for day-to-day operations of Office Management, Accounting, and Marketing. Serving as a member of the Leadership Team, this position’s primary responsibility is ensuring organizational effectiveness by providing leadership for the organizations financial and operations functions. Working with the Leadership Team, the position also contributes to the development and implementation of organizational strategies, policies and practices. Bachelor’s degree or higher Minimum 5 Years of experience. $69,500 – $95,850 / per year
- Define, implement and maintain appropriate operating standards and principles across the business to maximize synergy by sharing of best practices
- Develop, implement and maintain a cost-effective and appropriate operating model across the Shared Services Division
- Develop, implement and maintain a value-adding regime of key performance indicators, business metrics and external benchmarking data that enables robust business decisions and ROI assessment
- Develop a culture of continuing improvement and learning particularly in the areas of operational processes and client service
- Continually seek to improve on performance levels by taking advantage of new technology and anticipating changes in Market practices, industry trends, process trends etc.
- Review and improve processes regularly; identify inefficiencies and improve operational processes; work with the Leadership Team to achieve high levels of process automation when appropriate
- Devise appropriate KPI’s/scorecard and reports for key stakeholders on a monthly basis or as required.
- Establish and implement departmental policies, goals, objectives, and procedures, conferring with Division Managers, President, and staff members as necessary.
Leadership & Management
- Hire, train and motivate staff within the division to create a culture of teamwork & high performance
- Develop and maintain the appropriate structure and personnel to achieve objectiveswith agreed budgets
- Ensure the actions of the business and the Shared Services Division staff within it are aligned with the company’s core values
Client Service & Brand Management
- Through the professional management of others, ensure our services are delivered in optimal quality to internal and external clients in a timely manner
- Develop and maintain the image and perception of the business and ensure it is known both internally and externally for its exceptional service
- Build excellent working relationships with key internal and external clients; manage conflicting requirements with integrity and professionalism
- Proactively anticipate internal and external clients’ needs
- Oversee the execution and embedding of an appropriate company framework and culture, supported by relevant and efficient structures, processes, tools, guidance and communication strategies, to enhance the business’ ability to protect its assets and reputation, and meet its regulatory and legal obligations
Risk Management Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Although the post holder does not have specific responsibilities for the risk management function, as a member of the Leadership Team the post holder is collectively responsible for the overall identification and control of risk within the division and therefore the following risk management responsibilities will be part of the job description for this role.
- Establish documented procedures for the key processes and controls undertaken by their
- Conduct appropriate oversight to ensure these processes and controls are operating effectively and efficiently.
- Measure and monitor risks ensuring they remain within risk appetite or take appropriate remedial action to bring the risks back to within appetite.
- Ensure identified control weaknesses are remediated in a timely and effective manner
- Provide timely and relevant management information to the President on the status of the risks and controls
- Keep appropriate records to satisfy audit and regulatory requirements
Accounting & Financial Management
- Ensure the creation of the organization’s annual budget in collaboration with the Division Managers and the President
- Ensure compliance of the Shared Services Division budget
- Ensure that monthly corporate financial reports are produced and delivered
- Recommend effective strategies for the financial well-being of the organization
- Review financial statements, sales and activity reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement and to determine areas needing cost reduction and program improvement
- Ensure that corporate technology service providers provide adequate service for our growing business.
- Ensure all corporate contracts are adhered to, reviewed annually and renewed appropriately.
ESSENTIAL VOCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS
- Organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Customer service skills
- Ability to be a change agent
If you meet these qualifications and would like to find out more, please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. No phone calls please.