This is a full time position. Maintenance Specialist is a Customer Service role. A successful candidate will perform administrative and office management duties with a high degree of accuracy. This person will serve as a solution provider in a fast paced and rapidly changing environment. His/her goal is to positively affect customer’s lives’ daily. His / Her contributions will be an integral part of a winning team. This position requires excellent customer service skills when interacting with vendors, clients and staff. Prefer someone with experience managing employee schedules and dispatching of vendors. $14.50 -$21.57 per hour
As Charlotte’s Premier Real Estate Firm We Believe In..
- Providing support and availability to meet the customer and employees expectations.
- demonstrating honest and ethical behavior in all business transactions.
- Promoting a positive life balance environment.
- Committing to excellence in everything we do.
- Perform Customer Needs Assessment – Using online tools a Maintenance Specialists assess customer needs by capturing information accurately and in a timely manner. This information is retrieved in person, via phone and email. Specialists are also required to perform follow-up in order to complete required information gathering steps.
- Facilitate Communication – There will be a daily need to keep team members, customers, vendors and suppliers informed. It will be equally important to obtain and share helpful information in a helpful manner with all parties.
- Assist – There are a variety of other activities that Specialists will be call upon to perform. These include, but are not limited to Follow-Up, Scheduling, Change Orders, Reporting and other ad hoc activities in support of business performance.
- Customer Service Follow up – Responsible for following up on customer experience in order to improve quality of Henderson Properties services.
ESSENTIAL VOCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS
- Vibrant Customer Service skills
- Maintain a professional and positive attitude in all interactions with customers, vendors and fellow teammates.
- Strong computer skills (including MS Office, Nitro, Jenark, Rent Manager, Yardi and others)
- Team Player
- Expandable with a growing company
- Emotional Intelligence
- Attention to Detail
If you meet these qualifications and would like to find out more, please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. No phone calls please.