This is a full time role in which the person will be responsible for the management of IT systems. This person will be responsible for preparing and controlling the administrative budget as well as ensuring the accurate inventory of all required office supplies, maintenance of all office equipment and software, and accommodating space in all locations. This person will be the primary contact with all vendors. Minimum 2-years’ degree in Business Management or related field. Minimum 2-years’ experience as Office/IT Manager or related experience.
- Oversee and coordinate Information Technology Management services.
- Handle immediate hardware and software IT issues for all personnel.
- Monitor and review Information Technology related vendor contracts and provide recommendations to President.
- Provide training on all IT related systems for new users and professional development for current personnel.
- Project Manager for VMS transition project.
- Approve and code any IT related vendor invoices for payment
- Insure mandatory nightly, weekly and monthly system backups and off-site storage of backups.
- Maintain a secure library copy of software purchased by the company.
- Maintain an inventory and record of purchase, disposal, sale, exchange, transfer, and upgrade of all equipment, including monitors, computers, printers, scanners, hubs, routers, switches, servers, cabling, telephones, faxes, cameras, video equipment, and other peripheral devices.
- Facilitate development and implementation of new computer projects, hardware installation, and software programs.
- Maintain Information Services processes and procedures manual.
- Insure corporate information on the company website is current and accurate.
- Provide information for update of inter-office mail/phone directories.
- Setup of new or moved users on all devices (desktops, laptops. mobile devices) including the installation of all applicable software.
- Setup of new equipment (desktops, laptops. mobile devices) including the installation of all applicable software.
- Administrator for the Office 365 Business Premium account.
- Administrator for all software systems used by personnel such as RentManager, Jenark, and VMS.
- Administrator for the Linear eMerge System Access system.
- Administrator for the Fonality VOIP phone system, including the setup of new users and equipment, reporting, and flow programming.
- Administrator for the Uniflow print management software.
- Administrator for the Cisco Umbrella OpenDNS security suite.
- Administrator for the RentManager University training portal.
- Administrator for the Verizon cell service account.
- Administrator for the Staples Advantage account.
- Maintain certain aspects of the Henderson Properties web site including the Maintenance Request Form (using Word Press.)
- Prepare and control IT related expense and operating budget to include recommendations for capital improvements.
- Make recommendations for design and implementation of Henderson Properties web site design.
- Manage developers for IT projects as needed.
- Other IT projects as needed.
- Manage the Office Manager/Admin Assistant position
- Other duties as assigned.
ESSENTIAL VOCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS
- Strong level of influence and negotiation skills.
- Knowledge of office procedures and processes.
- Relevant computer software and hardware applications knowledge.
- Ability to speak, write and read the English language.
- Able to work alone on a broad variety of projects.
- Able to exercise effective judgment, sensitivity, and creativity to meet changing needs and situations.
- Able to establish and maintain healthy working relationships with people in course of work.
- Possess good judgment and pragmatic problem-solving skills.
- Strong communicator and ability to interpret and explain written and statistical data to a wide range of audiences.
- High standard of attention to detail.
- Solid commitment to customer and employee service.
- Ability to manage time and prioritize work.
- Able to deliver effective results, meet tight deadlines and targets.
- Good Microsoft Office skills including Word, Outlook, and Excel.
If you meet these qualifications and would like to find out more, please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. No phone calls please.