We are glad to serve your community! Here are ways to reach our team.
Community Support Services Team
- Email. HOA@HendersonAssociationManagement.com, and include your community name and property address in the subject. In the body, provide details of what is needed. Our Community Specialists generally respond within 24-48 hours. More technical inquiries may be routed to the Community Manager/Assistant. Email is the best option for tracking the response.
- Phone. 704-970-4155
The community services team monitors this line directly. The first available staff member will assist you.
- HOA Owners Portal. Visit https://henderson.vmsclientonline.com/ for account balances, make a payment, view community governing documents, architectural requests and more.
- Your Community Website. See the Contact page on your community’s website (where applicable). For the website link, contact our staff at the email or phone above.
- HOA Maintenance. Submit a request online at www.HendersonMaintenance.com.
- Maintenance Emergencies (after hours), call 704-535-1122. Listen and follow the prompts to be connected to our answering service. A live person will answer and relay the information to the on-call technician.
If deemed a true emergency, the issue will be addressed as soon as possible. Non-emergencies will be addressed during business hours to save on unnecessary emergency maintenance costs.
HOA Office Hours
Monday through Thursday, 8:30am – 5:30pm
Friday 8:30am – 3pm
*Offices in Indian Trail, Davidson, and in Rock Hill, SC
may have adjusted hours as the managers visit communities.