Supports Henderson Properties Homeowners Association Division by providing general customer support for owners within Associations managed by the company and assisting with internal support functions. $13.00 – $17.95 per hour
SKILLS / ABILITIES
- Exhibits ability to learn and apply new skills to support business development. Able to take responsibility for actions and outcomes and persist despite obstacles. Demonstrate dependability in difficult circumstances and show a sense of urgency about getting results.
- Produces work that is accurate and reliable in an efficient and timely manner. Able to be alert and concentrate on routine work details as well as organize and maintain a system of records. Able to follow detailed procedures and ensure accuracy in documentation and data. Establish high standards and measures and be able to meet quality expectations despite pressing deadlines.
- Impresses customers with exceptional service and continually searches for ways to improve processes. Understands and anticipates customer needs, wants and issues. Able to demonstrate a high level of service delivery and do what it necessary to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Clearly expresses ideas and thoughts, both written and verbally, as well as exhibits good listening and comprehension. Keeps other adequately informed about issues affecting the business.
- Ability to analyze problems or procedures, evaluate alternatives and select the best course of action while exhibiting judgment and a realistic understanding of issues. Uses logic to solve difficult problems, even when dealing with emotional topics, and looks beyond the obvious.
- Proactively tries to build effective working relationships with other people and foster an ethical work environment. Works effectively with others and responds positively to situations that require cooperation, courtesy and tact. Values divers work styles, approaches and thoughts. Treats others with dignity and respect.
- Facilitates a positive and productive team-oriented environment and is able to share due credit with co-workers. Encourages collaboration among peers, solicits opinions from co-workers and supports group decisions. Can find common ground and solve problems for the good of all.
The individual will be responsible for a range of duties from customer service to problem resolution. Specific duties include:
- Processes high volume of phone calls and emails within department established proficiency expectations.
- Develops working knowledge of Henderson Properties policies and procedures. Apply this information to validate transactions and ensure all legal requirements are met and that documentation is complete and accurate.
- Participates in group meetings, discussions and projects.
- Responsible for maintaining procedural manuals outlining details of accounts.
- Assists management in guiding less experienced team members.
- Assist and participate in projects as directed by management. Projects may be team or departmental in nature.
1-2 years recent call center or customer service experience. Homeowner Association industry experience preferred. Strong typing skills. Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing. Must be computer literate and knowledge of word processing, Windows and spreadsheets preferred.
If you meet these qualifications and would like to find out more, please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.