Business Development Associate
This is a new full-time position. Basic responsibilities include networking, lead generation, proposal creation, contract and renewal negotiation, relationship management and onboarding transition. Other responsibilities will be identified as the position develops. Salary: $40,000 – $50,000 plus commission
- 4-year degree or equivalent of education and experience
- 5 years sales / business development experience Required
- Real Estate, Association or Property Management Experience Preferred
- Create and build client relationships
- Develop strategies for growth and profitability
- Develop and implement the business development plan for association management division
- Develop new relationships and leverage existing relationships to secure management agreements.
- Develop and maintain executive level relationships with builders and developers of residential and commercial properties.
- Identify, seek out and initiate contact with prospective clients.
- Develop network of contacts.
- Qualify and assess targeted accounts.
- Attend industry functions and business development meetings.
- Develop and prepare proposals/presentations for prospective clients.
- Identify and pursue cross selling opportunities across Henderson Properties service lines.
- Track and report on status of all proposal components through all stages of the negotiations.
- Implement, negotiate, and execute association management contracts with Board of Directors.
- Manage account onboarding process with community manager and all divisions
ESSENTIAL VOCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS
- Requires dynamic, high energy professional with a proven track record in generating new business.
- Mature executive demeanor in addition to corporate level presentation, selling and negotiation skills.
- Professionally aggressive, results and success-oriented self-starter.
- Requires high level of motivation and ability
If you meet these qualifications and would like to find out more, please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. No phone calls please.