THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED
Assistant Community Manager
Supports Henderson Properties Homeowners Association Division by assisting in the day-to-day administrative and community service obligations of a portfolio of community associations. 4-year college degree or equivalent education and experience. $17.36/Hour – $22.48 /Hour
- Exhibits ability to learn and apply new skills to support business development. Able to take responsibility for actions and outcomes and persist despite obstacles. Demonstrate dependability in difficult circumstances and show a sense of urgency about getting results.
- Produces work that is accurate and reliable in an efficient and timely manner. Able to be alert and concentrate on routine work details as well as organize and maintain a system of records. Able to follow detailed procedures and ensure accuracy in documentation and data. Establish high standards and measures and be able to meet quality expectations despite pressing deadlines.
- Impresses customers with exceptional service and continually searches for ways to improve processes. Understands and anticipates customer needs, wants and issues. Able to demonstrate a high level of service delivery and do what it necessary to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Ability to analyze problems or procedures, evaluate alternatives and select the best course of action while exhibiting judgment and a realistic understanding of issues. Uses logic to solve difficult problems, even when dealing with emotional topics, and looks beyond the obvious.
- Brings about great results from ordinary circumstances and prepares for problems and opportunities in advance while also anticipating emerging customer needs. Demonstrate dependability in difficult circumstances and show a sense of urgency about getting results.
- Clearly expresses ideas and thoughts, both written and verbally, as well as exhibits good listening and comprehension. Keeps other adequately informed about issues affecting the business.
- Proactively tries to build effective working relationships with other people and foster an ethical work environment. Works effectively with others and responds positively to situations that require cooperation, courtesy and tact. Values divers work styles, approaches and thoughts. Treats others with dignity and respect.
- Facilitates a positive and productive team-oriented environment and is able to share due credit with co-workers. Encourages collaboration among peers, solicits opinions from co-workers and supports group decisions. Can find common ground and solve problems for the good of all.
This role will be the second level contact for owners in the communities that are part of the employee’s portfolio. The individual will be responsible for a range of duties ranging from knowledge of detailed community process to escalation resolution. Specific duties include:
- Prioritize day-to-day work assignments and shifting community demands to meet company service levels and customer needs.
- Possess expert knowledge of Henderson Properties policies and procedures and enforces them appropriately. Provides expertise in trouble shooting difficult and complicated problems that have been escalated to ensure high customer service levels are maintained.
- Responsible for keeping accurate records of business activities associated with the team functions including detailed information on maintenance requests, violations, architecture requests, outstanding problems and account balance issues as outlined in each Association’s policies.
- Takes ownership of issues and proactively develops plans and proposes innovative solutions to resolve existing problems.
- Additional administrative duties as assigned by supervisor
ESSENTIAL VOCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS
- 2-3 years recent call center or customer service environment handling customer inquiries, complaints and transactions. Online and/or telephone experience interfacing with internal and external customers to resolve issues with their accounts. Homeowner Association industry experience preferred. Strong typing skills. Proficient with Microsoft Office, with emphasis on Excel and Word. Experience with relationship databases is useful.
If you meet these qualifications and would like to find out more, please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.